Innovative. Versatile. Speedy. Rugged.
ABS Hard-Shell X-Frame Side-Open
Rugged & Lightweight One-Piece Molded Polycarbonate ABS Hard-Shell protects your sleeping gear from elements. Four locking pull-tight cam-straps save time securing your tent against the wind, dust, and moisture for your next adventure! The Armadillo X’s aerodynamic tapered front and 3-ribbed stylings add strength and support for highway travel with reduced wind resistance and noise. The black high-gloss finish wicks away snow, rain, and dust, and makes for a slick and polished clean-up.
The Raised X-Frame Designed for One-Minute Set-up and Take-down. A Super fast and simple set-up and break-down IS essential after a long trail ride! The Armadillo’s unique gas-strut-assisted X-Frame raised hinge glides open and pulls close with surprisingly little effort. A comfort-grip pull-strap coupled with stowable shock cord reduces tent billowing and tuck time for a seamless one-motion close. The 35” x 9” window opposite the entrance is quickly accessible to store and access your gear without having to fully deploy the tent, answering the most common question, with a hard-shell, “Can I store my sleeping bag and pillow in the tent?” YES! The Raised X-Frame provides a storage space of 56” (L) x 18” (W) X 12” (H) adding to an effortless set-up and take-down!
Right and Left Side Open. These models allow optimized placement on your choice of Overland rigs ranging from smaller crossovers, wagons, bed-mounted mid-sized 4x4s, to monster custom builds. The Armadillo X has a clear front and back and is designed for either left or right open maintaining a sleek look and aerodynamics.
Light Suppression Technology®. (LST) is a leading-edge combination of a UV treatment and an advanced Polyurethane coating that stays up to 15% cooler and ensures darkness (almost zero light penetration) until you open the windows to start your day. Sleep better than ever before in a roof-top tent. Early summer sunrise, being bathed in light, sweating, and squinting through the odd canvas-colored tints are a thing of the past! Control the light – control your comfort!
2” Rebound Foam with Plush Orange Topper. The newly engineered mattress has a higher latex content to resume its original shape much faster than traditional high-density foam roof-top tent mattresses. It feels firmer even though on paper it has the same specs as its predecessor. Side-sleepers will not slowly sink to the bottom and be left in valleys and troughs if you are prone to toss and turn all night. Better rested equals more adventure!
Two Built-in 40” USB LED Light Strips. Continuing our philosophy of “Controlling the light – controls your comfort!” The two built-in, yet removable, 40” USB powered LED Light Strips balances the tent’s blackout features due to 23ZERO’s Light Suppression Tech ( LST). Positioned over the ladder and at the back of the tent, the light bars make entry and exit at whatever hour safer. If you’re a night owl who needs light for your all-night card game or just because you’re used to sleeping with a nightlight – we’ve got you covered. Any USB 5VDC power supply will light the bars (power source not included).
Transparent Stargazer/Sun Roof. Crack open the sun roof and let the natural light flood in and spark the excitement for the new day’s adventure, or doze off to the wonders of the night sky through the Armadillo X’s Transparent Thermoplastic Polyurethane Sheet (TPU) window. Call it a Sun Roof or a Stargazer, it will protect you from the elements while immersed in them! Rather you’re watching a rainstorm or a meteor shower, both are amazing from the comfort of your Armadillo X!
Automotive-Grade Insulated Headliner. Mirroring the shape and contour of the Armadillo X’s stylish hard shell, the light-gray headliner fits snuggly to the interior increasing temperature control on both hot and cold extremes. The automotive-grade headliner coats the Armadillo X’s 42” peak to drastically reduce internal condensation and moisture accumulation! Plus, it’s a great place to sport your extensive patch collection!
Armadillo X2: 48” (W) x 62” (L) x 14” (H) Left and Right
- One-Piece molded Polycarbonate ABS Hard-Shell
- Raised X-Frame Design for One-Minute Set-up and Take-down
- Right and Left Side Open Models
- 23ZERO’s One-of-Kind Light Suppression Technology®(LST) Fabric
- 2” Rebound Foam with Plush topper
- Two Built-in 40” USB LED Light Strips
- Transparent Stargazer/Sunroof
- Automotive-Grade Insulated Headliner
WALKABOUT™ 62 QUEEN SIZE ROOF TOP TENT WITH LIGHT SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY
The Walkabout™ 62 Roof Top Tent by 23Zero sleeps 3+ people on a 62” wide Queen Size Bed. The Walkabout 62 is a year round tent, allowing you to live the roof top tent lifestyle any time of year, in any climate. Our tents are built with a durable and waterproof polycotton material that comes equipped with our revolutionary Light Suppression Technology®.
What Is Light Suppression Technology?
No longer do you have to be jolted awake early in the morning, sweating and squinting from the sun hitting your tent hours before you’re ready to wake up. Our LST fabric keeps the inside of the tent pitch black, even on the brightest mornings or hottest afternoons, and reduces the summer temperature inside the tent by 20%. 23Zero tents give you the freedom to choose to sleep in after a long day, allowing you to wake up refreshed and ready for a day of adventure in the outdoors.
- 3+ Person Sleeping Capacity
- Queen Bed – 62” x 96” Sleeping Area
- Fits any mid-size vehicle with the appropriate roof rack
- High quality 280GSM Ripstop polycotton canvas
- 3” Thick Sleep Comfort Rebound Mattress with a cotton top and waterproof base to provide maximum sleeping comfort, insulate the tent from the cold and eliminate the need for a condensation mat
- Skyview panels allowing you to control the light that comes in and stargaze at night
- Built for quick and easy set up and pack down
- All metal moving parts delivers strength and durability while keeping weight down
- Annex and Accessories shown are optional extras and not included with tent
- 2 Year Warranty
270° PEREGRINE AWNING WITH LIGHT SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY
The Peregrine 270 Awning from 23 Zero offers an incredible amount of shelter and is the perfect choice for your overlanding or camp set up. Ideal for overnight stays, meal breaks and long term base camping.
With a span of just under 20 ft along the length of the vehicle when fully erected the Peregrine 270 provides second to none shelter and coverage. With the optional 2 walls erected the peregrine goes to the next level with up to 279 sqf of shelter around your vehicle making it ideal for both sun and rain protection.
Measuring 88 Inches when stowed making it suitable for many mounting applications. Set up of the awing alone can be achieved in under 60 seconds by one person due to the Peregrines free standing design. Incorporating two convenient integrated swing down pivoting telescopic legs for ease of set up and pack down and constructed with extruded box alloy rafters and cast alloy hinge mechanisms the Peregrine 270 is surprisingly light weight at under 51lb.
Using a 280gsm PU coated Ripstop poly cotton canvas with Light suppression technology (LST)
Features & Specifications
- The awning and walls are constructed using our proven Light Suppression Technology Fabric
- Aluminum box extrusion rafters with cast alloy hinges, Brass washers and case hardened pin.
- Laminated 600gsm PVC transit cover
- With walls fitted, the set up covers approx. 270 SQF depending on mounting height
- 5x pivoting alloy telescopic poles are included
- Hinged from front and back
- Extended forward facing front rafter offering additional shelter over the front and rear doors (depending on application)
- Included guy ropes to create a water run off valley
- Simple 1 person set up and pack down
- Optional 2 x wall kit ( can be used as extensions)
- 2 year warranty
- 88 Inch mounting length 7.5 inches tall , 6 inches deep
- Fully open measures just over under 20 feet end to end
- Comes with 3 X L style mounting brackets
- All mounting hardware included for most cross bar style roof racks
180° PEREGRINE AWNING WITH LIGHT SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY
Protect yourself further from the elements with a Peregrine 180 awning, Made from a tough UV resistant 280GSM Ripstop poly cotton canvas and hinged in the front and back for a massive amount of coverage.
- The awning and walls are made from 280GSM Ripstop poly cotton canvas with LST
- Unique 180-degree system provides huge coverage area without impeding taller tailgates
- 81 Inch mounting length
- Aluminum box frame for extra strength
- Cast Aluminum pivots with case hardened pin and brass washers
- Easy one person setup
- Will freestand in light weather
- Heavy Duty PVC travel cover
- Wall kit available to enclose the area or add extra coverage ( requires extra hardware)
- Coverage measures 20 feet for front to back and 6.5 Feet out from the vehicle
PEREGRINE VEHICLE SHOWER ENCLOSURE
The Peregrine vehicle shower tent is the perfect addition to add some privacy whilst showering or using a portable toilet when out overlanding.
Once mounted to your roof racks the Peregrine car shower awning is an easy 2-step set up with adjustable height all the way around. Weights sewn into the bottom edges help keep the sides from flapping. It has 4 stake points to assist this even further. A full length zipper in one corner allows easy access and a zippered panel on the back wall allows for access to your hot water system or vehicle.
- Mounts to your roof rack with a simple L bracket
- 42 inches long mounting length
- 41 inch x 41 inch square enclosure
- Adjustable height
- Simple to operate 2 arm folding frame
- Silver lined for extra privacy
- Access via zippered corner
- Zippered panel in rear to allow access to vehicle shower tent