Big Shoals Raft ( 3 Person)
What makes Smithfly different and so unique?
1. Gets three people on the water
2. Dry weight of raft is 125 pounds
3. 13′-6″ Length
4. 4′-6″ width
5. One-piece rigid frame
6. Dierks drift boat anchor system
7. 5 positions hinged front casting brace / lean bar
The base package consists of:
• 4 chambered Raft body 15″ tube diameter (Summit valves)
• Rigid inflatable self-bailing floor with a dense foam pad
• Rowing Frame and oarlocks
• Padded Draining Rowers Seat
• Two Swivel Fishing Seats – Fore and Aft
• Dierks Anchor system
• Frame Tie down kit
• 8′ two-piece Rope Wrap Sawyer SST Oars
• Raft body carrying pack
• Dual-action foot pump
• Patch kit
The Big Shoals Raft is also covered by a 3-Year Manufacturer warranty.
• Multi-Piece Frame Option
• 22 Pound Spiked Drift Boat anchor and 50′ rope
• Rod Rack holders – 2 or 4 place
• Poling Platform
• Removable Casting Deck
• Replacement Floor
Little Shoals Raft ( 2 Person)
The Adventure package includes:
-Little Shoals 2 man raft w/ 8ft Sawyer SST oars
-Hands Free Oar Hooks
-Ice Cold Cooler
-Row/Front seat cup holder and tackle tray
The Little Shoals is basically a scaled-down version of our super popular three-person raft the Big Shoals but still has all the features everyone loves about our original.
• 95 Pounds
• 12’ Long, 4’ Wide
• 12” Tube Diameter
• Adjustable Front Casting Brace
• Rear Gear Rack on Swivel
• Padded Rowers Seat
• Sawyer SST 2-Piece SST Oars
• Drop Stitched High-Pressure Floor
Sometimes less is more right? On some waters, smaller is better when we are talking about fitting a raft through some tight spaces. That’s where this thing shines. If you only want to take one other person- this is the ticket.
Rafts with 12” diameter tubes tend to be that much easier to fall out of. Most of the people we’ve talked to about fishing from competitor’s rafts say that people always go overboard, like a tea kettle right into the drink. For this reason, many have an apprehension about fishing from the competitors rigs on cold days with cold water. Not for our Little Shoals!
We’ve taken our beloved adjustable casting brace and hooked it up to the front of this smaller raft to give you the confidence to stand up and row straight down the chute without putting anyone face-first into the drink. No such gimmick reverse lean bar here, just good old fashioned bent aluminum tube keeping you casting all day long.
This is the perfect raft for two people fishing all day or sketchy distant put-ins where every ounce of weight counts.